The Interbalkan Environment Center (i-BEC) is very pleased to announce the launching of the European project “GREENLAND – GREEN-skiLls for a sustAiNable Development” which has a 30-months duration.
The GREENLAND promotes social inclusion and fight against the poverty by setting a series of incisive training actions for NEETS (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) and women within the Green and Circular Economy, with long-lasting, policy-relevant innovations. Furthermore, the project ensures that key public and private organizations are actively involved and creates the opportunities and skills for policy innovation to take place. The GREENLAND outputs include among others labour market analysis to identify and implement: 1 e-Learning Platform involving 2.900 NEETs and women, 1 Entrepreneurial Green Network, 7 long-term Action plans, 210 national/cross-border traineeships in enterprises and 18 job-shadowing for key staff of policy-making institutions.
The launching event of the project “GREENLAND-GREEN-skiLls for a sustAiNable Development” took place on 16 & 17 December 2020 online. The project has a total budget of € 3.8 million and is funded by the EU under the ENI CBC Med Programme by 90% (€ 3.4 million). The following organizations participate as partners:
- LB: Regione Calabria-Dipartimento Programmazione Comunitaria, Ufficio della Cooperazione Territoriale Europea e sede di Bruxelles-Italy
- PP1: Planning and Development Agency (PDA)-Lebanon
- PP2: National Agricultural Research Centre (NARC)-Jordan
- PP3: Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT)-Egypt
- PP4: Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology (HHCOT)-Palestine
- PP5: E.M. Associazione ARCES (ARCES Association)-Italy
- PP6: Universidade do Algarve / University of Algarve (UALG)-Portugal
- PP7: European Regional Framework for Co-operation (EFRC)-Greece
- PP8: Interbalcan Environment Center (i-BEC)- Greece
For further information please contact the Communication manager of the Project, Mrs. Nikoleta Tiliopoulou, email@example.com, mob. +306974540007.
*This document has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of i-BEC and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union or the Programme management structures.